Thursday, December 17, 2020

The Books of Daniel and Ezequiel and Probiotic Benefits

I finished Daniel from la Biblia Reina 1960. It was really good. Next, I want to read Ezekiel. I’m interested in prophetic books from the Old Testament, especially Messianic prophecies that have already been fulfilled. I read in Daniel about how the Messiah is cut off or died and then the temple is destroyed. This is accurate to a death and a temple destruction within three days. It happened on the 70th week or year AD when Daniel probably followed a different, Hebrew calendar. This is the year Solomon’s Temple was destroyed. He is crazy accurate.

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." --Daniel 12:4.
This must have sounded crazy to Daniel. People running to and from was exhausting without cars, but that is how we describe it when we are doing errands in cars. "You've got to run," and it is in a vehicle. Also, no other generation has seen such an increase in knowledge as what was witnessed in the 20th century. Think about the changes in cars, computers, medicine, and more. This generation stands out as the end time generation as described in Daniel more than any other. People had been riding horses, tending sheep, and planting crops in much the same way for centuries before the last century. He calls it the last days in his book. This is one place Christians get the ideas about the last days and end times.
 
Okay, so I started reading Ezekiel in la Biblia Reina Valera 1960. This is basically the King James Version Bible in Spanish. I was excited about the first few chapters, which included descriptions of angels with four heads and wings. God is on the throne with a rainbow around him. These are amazing visions of Heaven. I want to read twelve chapters a day so I can get to the dry bones chapter quickly. Then, I plan to work through a DELE C2 Preparation book. I also want to brush up on my Portuguese vocabulary this month. My Portuguese has gotten a little rusty since May. I have been watching television and news in Spanish. My Spanish is better than I expected it to be. I understand very fast Spanish on Telemundo. I just thank God because I have not studied since May of this year. I am going to have a busy day for Christmas. I wanted to watch Fireproof and Infidel with Jim Caviesel (the man who played Jesus in The Passion of the Christ). I have been celebrating Christmas since Thanksgiving. 
 
I watched a Christmas in Vienna YouTube video from 2008 and 2019 recently. I loved the opera and Vienna boys choir. I particularly enjoyed Laudate Dominum by Mozart. I learned some Latin: veritas means truth. I thought that was cool. I loved Panis Angelicus, which means bread of angels. I also heard a rendition of The Lord's Prayer by Andrea Bocelli today on the CBN Christmas Radio. I have always wanted to see the Vienna boy's choir sing. Now, a lot of the shows I never saw in person like The Lion King on Broadway are available on youtube. Every year, I like to watch the Christmas mass on EWTN catholic network at midnight on Christmas Eve/Christmas. They have such heavenly music on their program. Specifically, I enjoy watching the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington D.C. I celebrated the festival of lights with Jews from Central Synagogue in NY online. Hanukah is a holiday mentioned in the Bible in John 10:22 that means the Feast of Dedication or re-dedication of the temple. It was a miracle how long their candles burned. They light candles for eight days to commemorate this miracle. (I am not exactly sure if it was eight candles. If you are interested in Hanukkah, you can always research its history online.) 
 
Anyway, there are Christmas markets in Vienna and Germany that really go over the top with Christmas. I know that Christmas lasts three days in the Netherlands. They really know how to have a fancy Christmas in Europe. A few days ago, the virgin of Guadalupe was celebrated on several Latino and one Catholic channel (EWTN). I always wondered what that was about since there is a television show called La Rosa de Guadalupe. I guess it's something like Touched by an Angel. I haven't watched the TV show yet since I have been busy. It's just a guess. I learned more about the the virgin of Guadalupe since that celebration happened a few days ago.
 
Check out this Forbes article on why probiotics are worth the hype: https://www.google.com/.../why-probiotic-skin-care.../amp/. I’ve been drinking kefir and probiotic yogurt for over a week now and I found out my skin could turn so soft like a baby. I don’t think my skin has ever been this soft since I had eczema. I drink three bottles of water, take collagen and eat probiotic milk and yogurt most days. I’m telling you, actually eating the good bacteria may be even more effective than a topical treatment. That’s what a doctor said about collagen and that has been the case with me. Not only that, probiotics are great for your immune system. This could give you the edge you need to fight the coronavirus.

No comments:

Post a Comment