Saturday, January 2, 2021

Apophis is Coming in 2029

There is a reason why the International Space Station and satellites remain in orbit at the distances they do around the earth. This is the necessary distance for them to remain in free fall without falling to the earth at the velocity they are traveling at. An asteroid that comes closer than the satellites is more likely to fall to the earth. This is the case for Apophis, an asteroid that is scheduled to fly by the earth in April 2029. With its unpredictable increases and decreases in velocity and the close distance it is predicted to fly by the earth, I think it is impossible to be sure it is not going to hit the planet on the west coast or in the Pacific Ocean. I have read in Thomas Horn's book (The Wormwood Prophecy) how the value of pi has been manipulated in the equations used to figure out if Apophis will hit the planet. I think if it were going to hit, they would not tell the nation because it would cause the population to panic. It has been 65 million years since the dinosaurs went extinct. Isn't it overdue that our planet was hit by one of the many asteroids and comets headed to our part of the solar system? Also, there is a super volcano in Yosemite National Park that is due to erupt that would disrupt the United States' weather for months if not years. No one is reporting on that or how you would not live on that side of the country. This dawned on me while I was watching a ISS video on YouTube. That is what I think from what I know. I think you would prepare like Apophis was going to hit and be planning to live underground. I do not think NASA is sure it is going to fly by or that they have the technology to be absolutely certain. I have heard about the Trump Administration investing in planetary defense to destroy Near Earth Objects. They have not made much progress to my knowledge. They have not made enough progress to ensure they could destroy an approaching asteroid. This are just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment