Saturday, January 2, 2021

All Things are Possible

God is not a man that he should lie. His miracles are genuine from the New Testament and confirmed by multitudes of witnesses. They are not superstitious or magical. They are from sound science because God is not a magician. God is a genius. He is omniscient, which means there is no end to his understanding. How does he heal the sick? He understands how the human body works better than humans currently do. He has a natural cure for every sickness. It is no magic trick when he heals the sick. All things are possible with God because He is so smart that there are no limits on what He can do. I was just thinking about this. When I am not reading books, I watch Star Trek: Discovery in the evenings. I am working through both seasons. I've gotten to the 14th episode out of 51. I love listening to the soundtracks for Star Trek down through the decades and Star Wars, especially The Jedi Steps. It takes my imagination to another place. It's the most wonderful feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment