Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Spring 2022 Final Exams

I managed to finish my exams for the spring semester. It looks like I am on track. The last exam was more difficult that I expected it to be. I did not study enough for it because I thought the professor told us exactly what areas/questions to study for the exam. However, I needed to remember some math I learned years ago while taking a year of Precalculus at the local community college. After panicking for a while, I managed to remember what I needed to know to solve the problem. I still did not do well on the exam, but I could have done worse. I managed to get a passing grade in the class from the other assignments. I had to take the field lab exam early for this class (surveying). We got the chance to work with a total station like real surveyor. I do not want to be a surveyor, but I still gained something from this class. My level would not level. I was not able to complete the assignment. I took exams for infrastructure, estimating I, intro to computers (for my business minor), and construction planning and scheduling by May 4th. Then, I had to pack up my things to move out of my dorm. I have been living on campus although I am in my 30's. It has saved me time and money I would have used commuting and allowed me to focus entirely on my studies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment