Sunday, June 19, 2022

My Lastest News

Lately, I have been listening to music by Casting Crowns, a contemporary Christian group I listened to in high school. They had a new release this year. I usually navigate to artist YouTube channels and save their good playlists. I enjoyed "Scars in Heaven" and "Nobody." I have also been listening to other music they put out like "Oh my Soul." I watched a video from the 2000's with their testimony yesterday. The lead singer has dyslexia and struggled through school and college. However, he can play the piano. He is a worship leader. I was really moved by his testimony. He has a way of holding your attention. I was surprised. I did not think I would get that into his story. 

I no longer have cable in my room because not much is ever on cable in my opinion. I hooked up my axial cable and signed into our Wi-fi and voila: I was into my Amazon Fire TV Home screen. Last night, I watched Touched by an Angel on Pluto TV. I had never seen this episode, so I was excited. I used to love that show as a child, but I did not watch all of them because it was on cable and I had to watch them as they were airing. 

I like watching what is the latest invention on HSN. They normally have new cookware on their show. It is something to think about investing in. I have not started my retirement investment account yet.

I have a dream music studio I want placed in my basement so I can produce my music and a log cabin with exposed logs built on a hill with the garage up off the ground like the log cabin I stayed in in 1995. My father drove our family to the Great Smokey Mountains, and we stayed in a log cabin. My dad is a great father. That is my dream home.  I want a hot tub on a screened porch, flagstone around a fireplace in the living room, only two bed rooms for a cozy feel, and lots of land so I can expand into a cabin rental business as I can afford it. 

I read sheep need an acre for every two sheep. So, I plan to buy several acres. I love sheep. They are so cute and cuddly. I wanted to train a sheep dog to round up my sheep with a dog whistle. I have been looking at Australian shepherds when I watch dog shows. They normally work with cattle, but I think they could herd sheep too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment