Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Fall Exams

I turned in my video and finished my last exam. I am relieved that is over. I think I passed all but one class, but I do not think I will ever pass that one. So, I probably will not be back next semester. It seems like the wrong answer is right, you have to read their mind, and they think you cheated if you did pass. I do not have the time or money to waste on something that will never be. Anyway, I was thinking: I am not sure what to do about taxes if I were to come into a large settlement from lawsuits. So, I will not be suing anyone right away. I do not want to pay that many taxes. They are so large like in a communist country. Inflation is ridiculous here  too. You do not have to have any. In the 1990s, Clinton's administration had a surplus instead of a deficit. Congress is crooked about all the runaway inflation and taxes. So, I think there are loopholes in the system where you could pay reasonable taxes on money you receive. I heard about this one loophole from Shawshank Redemption: you need to leave your money to your spouse and you keep more of it. It is so crazy that there may be enough people to sue to retire early. I do not think I would ever be able to keep a job with how it is crazy here. I think that it is fair if I do retire early since I would have had a nice job. I speak Spanish and do construction. I write hit songs and books that could be made into movies. I have been so desperate to make a living for myself the last few years. None of them have worked. I need to do something before they electrocute me at the dentist. They've got such a thick power cord on their toothbrush. I imagine them needing elbow grease to shove that into the wall socket. It is so crazy here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment