Monday, December 5, 2022

My December So Far

I do not think the major I am in is normal. You should not have to take every class they offer to graduate. What does that say about this program? Well, I got through some tests today. I did not do as well as I normally do for my equipment management test, but I was satisfied. It has been a good week for me. I am not that pressured to get exams done. Normally, I do not enjoy Christmas because I have so many stressful exams to take. Usually, I would have already graduated if all the classes from this major were not required like usual. They could make them electives because they are not directly related to the major. It has been a crazy year. I have been watching good channels on social media and finding good movies to watch. I made a Christmas list. I went shopping for groceries this weekend. 

The electric toothbrush they have always used for my cleanings with a thick power cord doesn’t look safe. They squirt water into my mouth. I just realized that the other day. Maybe they need to put a warning on the box about rinsing battery powered toothbrushes after you turn them off to prevent electrocution. Water conducts electricity. Does water floss your teeth when food is really stuck? I don’t believe the claims of water flossers/toothbrushes. It is so crazy here. I am telling you. And doctors who selectively accept Insurance shouldn’t have a practice. It doesn’t matter which insurance you have as long as they get paid. How is it legal to not accept most or all insurances. I’m sure they’re capable of getting their money. Sounds like a discrimination issue. If they are not willing to serve the entire community, they are illegal. When have you ever found a hair dryer that wasn’t extremely dangerous near water? Should they be on the market if they are for drying wet hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment