Saturday, August 20, 2022

Moving into ECU

 I moved in on campus at ECU. It was really hard. There were long lines at the elevator. I rolled my luggage a long way from the parking lot to the hall. I was rolling. Somehow I moved everything up to my room myself. My mom, who is handicapped from a broken neck, walks slowly and only uses one arm. It’s her left arm but she is right-handed. So, I was on my own with my brother working Friday and the weekend.

We found my keys somehow. I did not know where I was going. It gets more and more complicated finding the key location. We had to go to Minges Hall of Fame near Minges Stadium. We stumbled on it and there were check in signs. You had to wait for hours for a good parking spot. So, we parked as close as we could. I had to pick up mail and clean my room once I got my things upstairs. This was an all day process since I was alone. I ate at the dinning hall. They had cheeseburgers.

I’m glad I made it. It was like a test moving in.

No comments:

Post a Comment