Friday, August 12, 2022

Unfaithful Book Ideas

These days, you can never be sure if a man is single. When what what they offer seems too good to be true, they probably could be caught in a lie.


It is hard to believe so many successful guys are single. You really never know if you were their only woman. They always have such an clever story that excuses them from all your suspicions. I don’t believe guys that are always making excuses. Something’s just not right if they need to keep making them up.

They’re really unfaithful.

What do you think of my book idea?

Do you have what it takes to be unfaithful? It takes nerve and complete detachment from someone you used to care about. Time has gone by and strong feelings have faded. You don’t even hide that you are cheating like you used to do. They are too blinded by hurt to see what is staring them right in the eye. You’re cheating on them and are getting sloppy. You don’t care enough to cover it up.

You don’t love him like you used to, and he doesn’t cheat like he used to. His eyes are empty when he looks across the dinner table. His words don’t carry any weight with you anymore. You brush them off like white lies. Why are you still together? I guess it started with making sense, but sense is not enough to keep a marriage together.

This was an excerpt from my brainstorming for an Unfaithful novel. I have so many things I want to do in the next two years. I do not know when I’ll have time or energy to finish a novel. However, it’s rewarding to have someone read my ideas online.

No comments:

Post a Comment