Saturday, March 25, 2023

Eureka! the Sound of Flatulence

    I still drink three bottles of water or more a day. It makes me feel hydrated and a little extra healthy. Maybe it’s because there is a hydro oxygen in every molecule of H2O. That’s what gets me through fart cloud days. I took one oxygen and no nitrogen with every drop of water. That is the only cure for altitude sickness in the Rocky Mountains. They have clean water that runs cold off the mountains because it was frozen. They got clean tap water that I drink out straight from the kitchen sink. They don’t got no fresh air. If you think about, it smells like a fart. 

    There are many sounds in nature that remind you of a mammalian fart. When I turn on my beats pill speaker, I noticed it sounds like a trip the restroom. I laugh at the sound! People are not that serious in their sleep.

     Like a plant, I breathe in contaminated air and turn the nitrogen dioxide fart gas into carbon dioxide and keep isolated O2. Plants take in human carbon dioxide and give back oxygen that may have been in a NO3 fart layer of gas. They kept the carbon alone. Knock on wood. It helps them build their cambium wood cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment