Friday, September 23, 2022

Happier Alone

Today I went to see the psychiatrist. I hate seeing them with a passion. I do not think they are real doctors or that they are smart enough to help anyone with a serious problem. I do not like them personally and would not tell them my problems. I do not plan to ever sue them for malpractice because I do not think I would win. Their medications have so many side effects that they cannot be safe to take. I do not think I will live that long because I took them for so long. Real doctors do no harm and help people. I think the help some people think they are getting from psychiatrists is in their heads. All their medications have the same side effects like they are the same pill. The antipsychotic drugs all lie to you and tell you they give you hypoglycemia like it is not as bad as diabetes, but it is basically the same thing. I do not know if they are even different pills the way they have the same side effects?

I received the most devastating news. I do not want to be that successful or famous. I need my privacy. I do not want to write any more songs or books. I am glad they did not do that well. I do not want to travel. There is nothing anyone I do not like can do to help me. They really do not understand or know me. I do not want to talk to them about it or see them again. I'm telling you, these psychiatrist people. I have hated them for years. They have no cure and should not be allowed to force their pills down your throat without one. They make me so angry, but there is nothing I can do about it. A dumb institution that will stay. I do not plan to ever marry anyone who makes me take their dumb pills or thinks they have a cure all treatment that doesn't make sense. 

I feel like it's me against the world. I hate so many. I am happier alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment