Friday, September 30, 2022

Looking Forward

Normally, I play around with different melodies until I find one that sounds catchy to write songs. I have written over 70 songs, but I only thought about 30 of them were good. People are changing how they write songs that end up on the Billboard 100 now. I have a lot to learn to keep up with the new direction they are going in. My songs are influenced by singers from the 90's and 2000's. I also wrote some Christian songs. You have to produce your own music to a professional level to get anyone to listen to your tapes. That will take time for me. I am not sure how I am going to get my songs produced. They are copyrighted though.

I do not know what direction I will be going over the next few years. If I graduate, I will try to get a construction job. I genuinely enjoy construction and want to help manage log cabin projects. I may end up building my own and renting them out. If I do not, I need to become fluent in Spanish and take the DELE exam in New York. That could help me get a translator job. I am not perfect. I study the dictionary for Spanish and Portuguese. They have vocabulary and slang. Pronunciation is much easier than in English. There are only a handful of irregular verbs. The only thing that is hard about Spanish is how fast they talk. If you can keep up, they have made everything else easy compared to English. 

No comments:

Post a Comment