Friday, September 23, 2022

Blocking Spree

I went on a blocking spree this week. There is this guy who disappeared from the face of the Earth about 8 years ago. I could not find him anywhere on social media. He reappeared this week and I got so angry. I think he's blocked me for 8 years. So, now that he's okay for whatever dumb reason, I blocked him. I just do not get along with some people. Seems like it is more natural to stay blocked after that long. He's popping up on Instagram and Linkedin, and I got so angry. I blocked him and other people who treat me like trash. They act like I am nothing. They flush my life down the toilet and expect me to thank them for it. They've got problems if they think I ever will. I hate these people. I am tired of trying to be their friend. It's not worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment