Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Are you going to be the first?

Although I have no phone number or phone of my own, my address and a number from a phone I borrow is listed online and it has been for years. But, you cannot be sure if I am the one using it. I never was paying the bill. I would normally be so unlisted. I never made that much money to retire or collect social security. I looked so much like Ruby Bridges when I was five. She and Lauren Palmer look so much like me down to their eyes, nose, mouth with slight differences that I have if I am only five or if I gained weight. It is not that easy to take everything from someone. You should think before you try. What if you die trying? I should have been dead though. It must not really be that easy. I live across the street from Savannah Place, which has large homes that are so expensive, but my neighborhood is full of foster kids and is down the road from the projects. Is that were they have parties (Savannah Place)? I do not know who lives over there all year. 

Let's be reasonable. It is not smart to believe you will be the first one to do so much wrong to me. Let's think it through like a math problem. Here is what I am thinking: I do not remember everything from the parts of my brain that are asleep and controlling my breathing and heartbeat, but what if I wake up? I look like I will very soon. It looks like this planet is time travelling. I do not believe the Gregorian calendar we use and Jewish people do not either. The number of sun and moonrises are not the same. There are more sunrises. That can put your year way ahead or way behind after a while. After 12 months of being way ahead, are you really behind the real date? The Hebrew calendar says this is 5783. There are times when the sunrises are way ahead of the moon's, and it is actually behind the real year. There are times when the month is actually way ahead of the real year. So, it looks like this planet is time travelling. It moves at a different speed than real time. It travels around the sun way faster than a space shuttle. I look like I am 12 years old, but the calendar says I am 35. So many people look way younger than their age like J Lo and Adam Levine. When do they get old? Maybe they time travelled. 

I am telling you. I have never looked good, but I did not have a disease when I started kindergarten in 1993. I am still alive like I was not on medication. There was not smart medication for sexually transmitted diseases in 1993. I should have died by 2008 when I was 20 if I had HIV and gonorrhea like I looked like. Or, if I had discolored skin like a time traveling dead person I could still make it and never look good that way. I need to look good like Lauren Palmer. I'm just so black. I must have time travelled. I was already Aaliyah, but I have not been in SWV although she looks like me more than Aaliyah if I turned black. What if I woke up and remembered how to turn myself black? It would be harder to kill me than if I was never alive. Is it rational to think you are gonna be the first one? You are probably not the first one who has tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment