Monday, April 17, 2023

Local MD Psychiatrists

I went to see a psychiatrist today. They are not a medical doctor but started the MD program, changed their studies to psychiatry, and claim they are a doctor still, but which one is it? A counselor that did not get a medical degree or a real doctor. They say they will not give you any medical care if you get sick while being hospitalized at a mental hospital, and it looks illegal. So, is the medicine they give good for you? You have to take it, but they do not look willing to help you. They are only willing to hurt you. It really does not sound right. 

I felt unsafe visiting the real MD psychiatrist because he looks like a hoe. I am not sure if people in the yellow pages do what they claim to do or if they do something nothing else that is disguised by their publicized business. 

I wonder if my family is running the bloods and the crips in LA and I was raised so far away in NC and still do not know today. I just walked away from the streets after living there for years. I get money for disability that I do not have. I wanted government housing, but they force me to get SSI Disability although I am not willing to have my reputation painted in a dishonest light. I am not blind or that slow, but I have to get money. It is out of my control. I do not get enough to pay my bills and I think it was run out someday. Is it laundered money from LA? 

I am not sure all of my family is slow. Maybe one of my parents isn’t and is running everything from NC. I think my mom and brother really are slow, but it looks smart. Who is? Am I really safe after living with in LA or am I kept doped up? Something does not look right unless I am a blood. Whoever my family is, they send money through SSI when I never worked. How long do I have to get their drug money? My life is so unusual!

I think the police from LA are just selling drugs, I do not know why you would have a career in police work if you are that well off to live in LA. They never helped me. They drive around all day, but they have indemnity if they are illegal. They are not charged with crimes they commit. They do not look right. They are too smart to be police. I never call the police hear either. I do not think they would help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment