Wednesday, April 19, 2023

The Police do not Help Me

I am looking at faces television for petite black women that look like teenager when they are black. I do not get help from the police. I imagine their bone structure and compare their face to my skull. I just imagine it, but there are girls that look so much like me that I wonder if it was just me. Too identical, and it is a match like a fingerprint. No one else really has my face. Isn’t that interesting? Judith Light looks like me if I had light skin and got old. I haven’t been Jada Pinkett Smith, and I do not know when she dies. She looks like me with light skin. Sade looked even more like me with light skin in the 80’s. 

People who will die after a short life time, whether it is lived normally or time travelled, are always weird to be around. Tomorrow or in a few minutes, they die. They are hard to kill before and after they are dead. You cannot be sure it is so easy to make them work for you or if they just work for themselves because they are creepy. They may have supernatural strength like a 6 foot ape that is homo sapien. My name is Nikki when I am light skinned or Nick if I’m a white guy in the Backstreet Boys. It is hard to be sure all of me is dead. You do not want me to come for you. It looks like I’m not going to stay dead. Nick Carter still looks 25 in an eternal way. He is muscular like a Frankenstein. Is he your stripper by day? He’s a weird frankenstein too. My will has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment