Saturday, March 14, 2020

Encountering God

My journey to writing Encountering God: A New Dimension of God's Glory takes me back. My experiences walking with God and all the things that have dawned me by divine inspiration fill the pages of my new novel. It is now available for free on Amazon if you're a Kindle Unlimited member. It is a work of fiction that's based on some true things from my life as well as a rich fictional account of one angel from the future who returns after the Rapture to encourage a reporter in the present day. They time travel to Mars in the future, where there is an advanced civilization. There are many secrets of the universe revealed during the conversation with the angel and the journalist, named Gloria. Also, the story of Mr. Livingston is interwoven into the story line. He visits Mars through a portal from a bridge to the future on Mars. The cover of the book was inspired by a vision I saw of what a Martian might look like. I made it on construction paper with marker and crayon. I think the colors of the sunshine on the Martian landscape really made the cover stand out. It has a picture of a Martian standing in the sunlight with the stars of the universe behind him in the distance. The book is available on Amazon for free if you're a kindle unlimited member and $9.99 if you're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment