Monday, March 16, 2020

Online Music Production School

          I'm currently attending a community college on the east coast, but I'll be transferring to a four-year university next semester if everything goes as planned. I'm seriously thinking about pursuing another degree in music production online after I finish my current college commitments. I need a professional sound to get my music up and running. No one will listen to your music if it isn't completed even if you write the best songs in the world.

          I've been thinking about marketing my music and my book on Amazon this last week since I published both of them to TuneCore and Kindle Unlimited. Promotion is key to growing your fan base. It takes an investment of your time and money. You need to come up with original advertisements that catch people's attention. That takes effort that I'm really not looking forward to, but I will push myself to do it anyway. An original idea makes up for humble beginnings. Advertisements aren't the greatest gift I've been given, but it's all worth it when you see a jump in sales of your music or your book. That's my goal over the next six months: to make better ads and to see better sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment