Friday, March 20, 2020

Tough Competition

          I think I figured out what I was doing wrong on some of my songs for my first album. I needed to add the beats a little at a time so that they line up with the singing. So, I'm going to try that next time I do an album, and hopefully, I'll get better results. I tried to make the production as good as I knew how to in my first album, but it's not a perfect production. I hope people will forgive me for being a rookie. I've submitted two songs to contests to get remastered by professionals. I'm no professional, but I'd like to achieve a quality sound in my recordings. My ranking has been increasing on the national and global ReverbNation charts. Maybe I'll be in a good position in a year. I was looking at the Billboard charts, and some people have been on that chart for over a year. The music is amazing. They have special effects that I've never seen before on Revolt Verified Videos. Also, I watched some Jamaican music by Bob Marley's youngest son and Koffee. They are pushing the boundaries with what they can do with their music. I have some tough competition I'm up against.

No comments:

Post a Comment