Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Write Hit Music

Maybe one day I'll share my songwriting method in a book. I have a method I use to write great songs. It may help other people to write better. I know it is working for me, and I'm writing better than I ever have in my life. The key is to seek the melody you're looking for. Search and seek for it and you will find it like the Scripture in the Bible. Keep playing around with melodies until you fall on a great one. It's sure to make your songwriting more productive. I know I have written over 85 songs and of those songs, about 27 of them are worth releasing. Mass produce songs. Write hit music. Live your dreams. There are so many melody combinations out there that you'll never run out of ideas. You'll always be seeking and finding new hits. That's what I discovered while songwriting last December: there are so many melodies out there to explore and rewrite into your own new music. Figure out how many possibilities there are and work your way through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment