Saturday, March 21, 2020

Everyone's a Genius


I think I may be a genius, but I also have thought that I am slow for almost 10 years. I’ve thought this about myself and everyone around me because I need to be a genius to be in God’s image, I have DNA that’s unconscious in every cell of my body, and I’m going to go crazy and die if I’m not in the Rapture before this happens. That looks crazy when you die. Everything shuts down and starts to decay. I’m a literary genius who writes the most detailed, descriptive things about my life and experiences. I’m a linguistic genius that learns languages very fast without help. I’ve almost finished learning Portuguese and Spanish. I need to study the biggest words in the languages, but I understand most of what people are saying in these two very fast languages without having obtained a degree or any help. I could learn nine languages. I know this because I’m smart enough to pick them up since they’re not that different from English or they’re not that hard to learn. It’s unusual how many languages I could learn though. If I studied, I’d just keep picking them up. I started with Spanish and Portuguese, but I could learn Arabic, German, Dutch, Mandarin, Korean, Italian, Latin, French, and more if I decided to. I understand some Italian from studying Spanish and Portuguese. They come from Latin. I’m a musical genius with melodies. I can compose hit melodies for songs without effort. The music comes to me quickly when I’m searching for great music. I consider all the possibilities for melody combinations like something out of my statistics class. Then, I choose the best ones, but it’s not normal how many hits I’ve written. My second album is composed completely of hits. I have an ear for music and can tell it’s a hit before it hits the market. Everyone will like it. It’s really good music. Then, I compose music without having taken music composition classes to go with my songs. It’s all easy. I’m also a logical/biological genius. This is something I’m not completely conscious of yet besides my problem-solving abilities. I can come up with numerous ways to solve a problem. Over time, I’ll keep on coming up with new ideas. I come up with so many that it’s smart. In my unconscious, I follow complex DNA instructions in every cell of my body. One day, I’ll go conscious and I’ll be aware of being very smart. That’s what I talk about in my book. It makes sense that you will one day be conscious of all the parts of your body that are asleep right now. If you’re that smart, you’ll wake up and you’ll go to a better place as described by the Bible. What the Bible describes about people who’ve died makes a lot of sense. Put together you being a genius who’s like an all -knowing God and you waking up, and you’re going a better place. It’s easy for there to be a better place than this one. This world was an unsafe place to live. Many people struggled to survive around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment