Sunday, November 20, 2022

House of Flying Daggers

I tried to make a Gaant chart for my equipment management project with MS Project, but you have to pay about $679 to use MS Project. I managed to put in a schedule, but we will need to use Excel to come up with the costs. I did not estimate the costs. I had to take a photo because it would not let me save anything. I worked on my management project today. I wrote a little over a page for the marketing analysis. That is all I have to write if everyone else writes about a page in our group. Then, we need to make the video for our parts. I did most of my construction economics (accounting) homework today. It was not bad because I learned the same cash flow formulas in equipment management earlier this semester. 

I watched a good movie yesterday. It was called the House of Flying Daggers. I think the sequel information said crouching tiger, hidden dragon is a Chinese proverb that refers to using one's inner strength. I like that. I wondered the whole time if that girl was blind. I wouldn't have believed that. Then, at the end it came out she wasn't. She just used that to seduce men. She used her position as a geisha in a brothel to further her political cause for the House of Flying Daggers. I thought it was a good story. Martial arts is cool. One kung fu master can beat up a whole gang of opponents because of their training and skills. They have moves that can leave you on the floor even though they may not be the biggest fighters. 

I watched a livestream with Rion Ishida last night. He answered many of my questions from the chat. I think a lot of the signs in Japan are in Chinese although most Japanese people only speak Japanese. Rion let me know he speaks Chinese and Japanese and that they are in Chinese. I wanted to ask a native speaker. The script looks way too complicated to be Japanese like they drew a whole picture. There are too many strokes like in Mandarin Chinese. I do not speak Japanese, but it does not look right if you do not speak any at all. They get hot coffee somehow in Japan that is in a sealed bottle. I asked about that. They must keep it hot. They don't have those here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment