Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Know the Cause

We have a hard project to do for my equipment management class. It is going to be a stressful month for me. I spend a lot of time at the library studying between classes during the week. I have a long walk back from the main campus after lunch. So, I just study in the library. I hesitate to apply for any jobs because I am not sure I am going to graduate. The classes are so hard. The readings are so long. Yet, there is not much I can use in general contracting. I think I need to get a general contractor's license to prove my competence. It is going to take time. One of my professors was saying a lot of professionals think our degree does not teach much. That was disappointing. I am mentally exhausted. I have so much homework. 

I am not that good at marketing. I took it to help me learn some tips I could use. It has a lot of long readings. I am not very good with them. The harder things get, the lower my grade goes. If there are a lot of breaks, like at the start of the semester, I may do better. I will be sure to never major in business. It is not my strong point. When I am studying, I think I only should get a B in marketing. 

My construction economics test was so hard on Monday. I thought I was going to fail it during the test. I was so lucky to get a 90. It was multiple choice, and I studied. But, some of her questions are so hard. I plan to take a finance class online next semester if nothing changes. I enjoy bookkeeping, and I think its a job a lot of people do not want to do. I am not the smartest student. I am right-brained, but I can figure out many ways to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. When I learn the right places to do these basic functions, I feel like I've got this. I am drowning in readings. I try not to take too many humanities classes so I do not have that much to read. There is so much detail to remember with readings. It is easier for me to figure out math problems or write. I do not have to remember that much. 

I just had to take a break today when I found out how hard the course project was for equipment management. It was overwhelming. It is like a capstone project. 

Something that crossed my mind that might be from God: look at the insects in the jungles. Leaf cutter ants farm fungus and eat it. Fungus is a toxic mold that could kill you. Yet, it protects these ants. They are not only disgusting to eat-- they are poisonous. Molds are carcinogens. I was watching Know the Cause with Dr. Doug Kaufman. He thinks a lot of cancers are caused by mold. You have to change your diet and take anti-fungal medications to see if that kills your cancer. He says this should be a cancer treatment. There is mold in so many preserved, boxed, unrefrigerated foods. You need to buy your food fresh and keep it refrigerated. Mold can be in such trace amounts that you did not see or taste it. I wish I could afford to change my diet. Until then, I eat good bacteria that eat my mold and cold viruses. Over time, I think I ate some mold without knowing it. Probiotic yogurt and kefir are super healthy. These bugs can kill anything like leaf cutter ants that eat fungus. Look at flies at the landfill: they are not going anywhere. They are immune to everything in the garbage. They must have a cure for all kinds of diseases. We should study flies and rats to see what they are doing right. I am fascinated by flies, They walk like little robots. They look like little aliens-- them and the ants. They do not look anything like humans or other mammals on this planet. They have too many legs and eyes. Maybe they have cures because they are alien. 

No comments:

Post a Comment