Monday, November 14, 2022

No Sweat Studying

I do not plan to sue anyone at my college for changing the program to a project management one because I do not think I would win. It is so expensive doing lawsuits. I would only do what I am probably going to win. There are plenty of other, illegal people to sue. There are cases that someone could win that wouldn't waste time and money. 

I have a disability. I need therapy for all that I have went through. I am trying to manage my disabilities the best I can. I think I am doing well despite them. I found a new youtube channel: Rion Ishida from Japan. I love watching his videos. Japan has wonderful vacation spots. They have a Universal Studios. 

I have been preparing for my test that is due tomorrow for several days. I do not know how I am going to do, but I do not feel pressure now. I think that class is too hard for me. I am not smart enough for a project management major. They are getting too hard now. I did not think this until my senior year. 

I do not plan to go to Pitt Community to take any classes. I am tired of school. I just had to learn what I needed with this degree or I was moving on to something else. It is not a job. I do not know what I will do right now. I have a plan for when I am able, but I need a break first. We will see how I feel after I take a break. I have been so stressed out trying to pass this design program. It is crazy here. It looks like it is a construction management program, but you could pass design too to graduate. So, I am probably not going to make it. I am glad I did not pay for my last semester. 

When I realize I have all these projects that are really for a design major, I do not sweat it too much. I am taking it easy and doing what I can, but I did not sign up for design or civil engineering. Look's like they switched it to project management and did not tell everyone. Now I know what I need to know. They do not need project managers like construction managers. Most projects are not that big they need a project manager. You can make more money and get more projects building houses. They are going up every year. The projects with project managers are rare and only one company wins each one. However, there are many local construction businesses that are putting up houses every year. I would not want to get two degrees to be a project manager if I could. You could just get one with construction management and start your own business building houses. There is a shortage of construction managers. You would be in demand. I know someone who did the opposite of me last year. He was in civil engineering before he came to ECU. Then, he got a graduate degree in construction. That is more of what project managers do. If construction management is a project management degree, it should be a graduate program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment