Friday, November 11, 2022

The Peripheral

I am watching The Peripheral. It is so exciting watching. I cannot wait to see what happens next. It makes me dream about the future. Maybe some of these stories are true and from the future. I am watching it on Prime Video. I rarely find such a good show that I want to watch all the episodes like this one. I am hanging on the edge of my seat. I wonder about the peripheral, if it is another dimension Americans went to when they died physically. It looks like the main character has died to me. Her world does not look physical in the 2040s. And, I thought the SIM video game she was playing was real before they told me in the show. It looked so real. The characters were dangerous if it was real. She could feel her body there. It was like a story I heard about being conscious. 

You can change where you are conscious and awake. She was conscious in the video game or another place and time. Oh my gosh, that was right! It was all real. She was going to London in the future and doing hit jobs. She thought it was a game to earn money by gambling. She didn't know. I wondered if the hit men who came to kill her and her brother were more physical or more mental than her. I think she is a mind. The hit men with the cars that could become invisible look more natural to me because they know they are from the future. They are invisible if you are not from their dimension. I think she has died and thinks it is still the 2040s but the natural is 2100. She can move her consciousness around into video games. She does not look like a body. She went to 2100 it looks like after she died. I do not know if she will ever figure it out. She does not look alive anymore. She's in the peripheral. I love figuring this stuff out. Sometimes I think parts of the stories could really happen. That's so cool! (The synopsis talks about finding out what is on the other side of death).

No comments:

Post a Comment