Tuesday, November 8, 2022

So Many Projects

I do not think I am going to pass all of my classes. I got such a low grade this week in one of my classes. I wonder if it is worth passing. I do not want to be a field engineer. I feel like these classes are designed for a different program sometimes. I have thought I could not use so many classes I had to take. I did not learn much from some classes I thought could have been useful. I do not think I am smart enough for another program, but you need to be to pass this one. It is like they rolled project management and a master's degree all into this bachelor's program. I did not want a master's degree. I do not know if it is really worth it. I am always doing homework and do not know much I could use in residential construction. I have so many projects. I do not think capstone is for a bachelor's degree. I really do not want to take capstone. I am not happy here. There have been so many classes like that already that I thought I could not use or did not need. 

I am watching Night Sky on Amazon Prime. I do not want to overdo it because I have been so stressed out this month with projects. I do not have an early morning class tomorrow. My Sargento Smokehouse cheddar cheese had a great smoky flavor. It surprised me. I didn't know it was that good. I learned about the Mozart Noir (Black Mozart), Joseph Bologne yesterday. He is in the movie Chevalier that is coming out. He was a violin prodigy and was alive when Mozart was. Did you know? Mozart signed his middle name Amadi instead of Amadeus? Sometimes I looked up signatures of famous people from history. They had fancy handwriting. He was Wolfgang Amadi Mozart. Is that Latin? I got to use my Spanish tonight with Night Fall. Some of the lines were in Spanish, and I could turn on English subtitles when they went too fast for me to keep up. I am so stressed out with school, I never watch TV in Spanish anymore. I do not think this degree is worth it. My teachers say people do not think it is worth much to have this degree. I have to start all over if I were to graduate to prove myself with experience and a license. 

No comments:

Post a Comment