Sunday, November 6, 2022

My Weekend

I registered for classes Friday, but I am not sure if I am going to pass the classes I am currently in. I have so many projects. I was looking over my assignments. I will give them my best shot. That is all I can do. I am not in a lot of clubs. I do not participate a lot. I just do not have a lot of free time. It takes everything for me to keep up with my classes. I am not very good at school. So, I did not join many clubs. I try to pass my classes. I have to fix my paper to submit it in an AGC essay contest by next week. I added a logo. I get my review of my paper from the writing center tomorrow. I got so much done this weekend. I took a marketing quiz. I was hoping marketing would give me some investment advice like in microeconomics, but it is all about reading. I am terrible at reading. There are so many pages to remember in detail. 

I went grocery shopping Saturday. I picked up some things I needed. My mom's car that is almost 20 years old broke down. I am always afraid it is going to break down when she gives me a ride. She picked me up in my brother's car. I used to have a car. It was totaled though. I would like to be a foreman, safety engineer, or some other type of construction manager that works on the jobsite. I do not know. I would not be happy working in commercial construction. I want to work for a small or medium-sized company. Maybe after a few years, I can become an independent subcontractor. Construction is supposed to be so simple, you can do it yourself (DIY) like in a lot of popular TV shows and books. I do not consider myself to be the smartest student, but you did not have to be for construction. I was glad when I found that out. You do not have to get an advanced degree to have a career. 


No comments:

Post a Comment