Thursday, October 20, 2022

Pulling a Rabbit out of a Hat

Everyone is not a normal person like God. They are smart to come out of nothing like he did. At a certain point in all time (eternity) I was created by God because that made me more special since I am dark-skinned black. Some people appear out of nothing by themselves at a certain point. There is a window where they have an opportunity to exist. They are smart enough to exist from nothing. They are extremely smart to do this. I am not sure about more details than that. I do not know how they exist from nothing right now. 

You can compensate for being crazy. Something is at least a little crazy you are that smart from nothing. It is not normal to be that smart. Yet, you had to be to exist. It like doing a magic trick. You pull a rabbit out of a hat. It is extremely smart and is normally impossible. I do not think there are that many people who did it. It is probably rare. What do you think? I think the same people time travelled and lived all the lives on earth. I am only aware of a handful of people. All of them were famous since they are the same ones. Anyway, I compensate for being a little crazy. I always do three things crazy, but I can fix it if I was slow in my sleep. My soulmate only does one thing crazy. He is the most special. So, I am so lucky to be married to him. If you do more than three things, it may have been an issue when you were choosing good or evil (the answer is good) or when you turned black everywhere. 

You need to time travel to the point in time when you are smart enough to turn yourself the most special you will ever be. All of you needs to turn black like how you are smart enough to turn. Some people may have had a problem turning themselves white black. They are crazy and think the good makes them good, but it makes them special enough to turn black. It is very smart and isn't that good. So, people who seem to be good at thinking all of themselves is special exist better. They are normally extra good, white, and come many times. Other people who exist well are dark-skinned and black or they are extra good (which was the smartest genius). The Lord is Good. Normal is a black genius. All black people are normal and good (special). You need to turn good to turn black everywhere. 

The way I compensate for being a little crazy (like I drop things sometimes that I am carrying over eternity), and I burned myself curling my hair in the future. I am smarter than I normally would be to make sure I exist. I am still friends with everyone. I would normally be special friends with people who have a lot in common with me. Although there are people who are different, I am friends like they aren't. It's unusual. I am not good at (dance) balls and parties. I have friends there. It is good to go forever without friends. So, I am not that good about that in addition to being spiritual perfection. I am extra good like the Lord, and it makes me less crazy than almost everyone but him. If you are that smart, you can't be crazy. 

Spiritual Perfection is heaven on Earth. I go to so much of the best heaven. Those special moments when babies are born, blowing out candles on your birthday, and graduating are extra special when you are in touch with the heaven all around you. That's spiritual perfection. Sometimes I think angels are making it special on holidays. Christmas is special every year. I think there are other angels that make things special. That is what I am into as well. I am also smart about being a special friend. I can feel the spirit very physically. It is an atmosphere you can feel. It is warm and inviting. It is often an experience that isn't good. 

There are people who are unusually black. I cannot wait to hear what they did to fix themselves. They are more special than they would be if they were not crazy. They could marry almost everyone. They make sure they are married that way. They did not go that evil when they chose good or evil, and they turned black when they turned special enough to. It is natural for a heart or spirit to have no body. It is about what is inside there. They are smart about being happy and falling in love. It is smart for a body to be natural and not as smart as their mind. It's smart for a mind to not be as natural as a body. Everyone is special. Every part of them is there for a reason. The Lord is good because the main part of him is a heart that has no body.

No comments:

Post a Comment