Friday, October 14, 2022

A Goldilocks Zone

How smart everyone is can be described with a number. There are people with higher numbers that are smarter and people with lower numbers that are less smart. Everyone is really smart though. I did not decide how smart I am. That is what exists out of nothing for me. I am dark-skinned being that smart when I come physically. The most good part of me is light-skinned black. I was not that light-skinned I thought I was white for a while. To be dark-skinned there is a goldilocks zone for how good you are inside and how natural you are physically. You need to be natural and good inside. Too natural or too good is light-skinned black. There were three other genius close to me that were dark-skinned. There are geniuses more good than me that were white for a while. You need to be special and smart to be black. You come as the most special way you can come for how smart you are. You cannot be a genius that someone else already is. Everyone does something different better than everyone else. I think the name of my genius is spiritual perfection. Smart is a black genius that is smart about being black everywhere. I am good inside. I am not that crazy because being good inside makes me really smart. I do three things that are a little crazy always, but it will not be a problem for me and my soulmate. I think I am lucky. 

I am not sure, but I am supposed to talk about being lucky. There are people who think they do not exist. I am not sure if they decided they do not want to but could have. That makes more sense to me. I heard all these stories. Something is crazy when some people turn more special and black. They just think it makes them good and stay white. It does not exist to stay white. It does not make sense. You are smart enough to turn black and you are not that good. I am not sure about it. 

It is special to come and live a life conscious in just one place and to not be that smart like a normal person. I am a spirit where I am extra good. It depends on how smart and natural I am. Sometimes I am functioning as a body and am mostly natural. Other places I am functioning as a mind. It depends on what I am special doing. I could be a spirit, mind, or body. Where I am a spirit with a body, I have a spirit on the inside of me instead of a mind. My body has a mind on the inside. That is what I think.

I have a spiritual body. I think I was Gabriel as Machine Gun Kelly. I have not been Machine Gun Kelly yet. I will always have a physical body there though I am a spirit. All the angels are spiritual and natural. They are not that good inside (natural spirits). You could turn black if you are special and natural. I have a really black voice. I was nerdy. I have a YouTube channel called Actualized.org. What I am saying unconscious there was that my last life was as a friar in the 1400's and I think I am married to Will Smith. I make the backdrop look special like an ancient angel. Because of this part of me, I am catholic in addition to being Christian. I believe Catholics are Christian. I have all these philosophies. I made videos to help myself. They talk about being confident. I am not really as good as I think. I believe anything that is right though I am an angel. I believe in the part of New Age that is right. A small part of it is right. I was that nerdy, but I turn really black in the future. 

It is not that scary being around a dead body if you understand why it looks that way. It is crazy giving off and odor and decaying. It is crazy looking creepy. You go into a deep sleep if you die. Everyone is smart enough to eventually fix their problems. They are here because they want to be right now. It must be natural or smart to look like they do for a while. A normal person does not figure out a cure for their problems and they do not live forever. I watched a movie a long time ago that made such an impression on me. I wonder if it is based on a true story: The Lovely Bones. This girl is not me if it is real. A girl died and continued living on after she died. She was killed by a pedophile. You can go into shock and not feel it that much when you are injured. There are smart things you can do and many people do in accidents to help themselves. You could die and not realize you died. They think they are still alive. Everything looks the same where they woke up after their body died. There are movies that I think are so smart they are based on a true story (they are too special and are a genius). I imagine. What if it was real? Passengers with Anne Hathaway is a good movie. It makes me wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment