Saturday, October 1, 2022

Got an Idea that could Turn into a Bestseller?

I was thinking about my books on Amazon. I could have put more time into detailed imagery than I did. I learned in English I at NC Central, you needed to add a lot of detail to improve your writing. Also, using the five senses to paint a picture of the literary world you are creating adds to your piece of writing. I left out an optional page about how my works were purely pieces of fiction.

When I am not in college, maybe I will go back and work more on my two books. They are copyrighted and classified as fantasy and fiction on Amazon. My covers came out better than expected. They are original and done in pastel crayon. I was seeing what I could do with color and drawing blue and yellow light out of the light spectrum. I’m into bright colors.
There are no limits to where your imagination can take you. What if you were entertaining an angel “unawares?” This is an idea from the Bible. They could be anyone or somebody you’ve known for years. They could have any name — even Jasmine. That’s what I started in my two-book series. These books have not made me much money on Amazon, but maybe they will someday when on work their shortcomings.

A book idea from June 7th: Everyone has a story to tell...that probably includes secrets they hide. Is there anything you are hiding that could be turned into a bestseller?
They have a story, and they have secrets they neglect to reveal but eventually reveal themselves over time. You can’t hide things in plain sight forever.
Actually, what most people hide is in plain sight for anyone to see if you look hard enough.
I wish I had time to write thrillers and page turners like the shows on Lifetime. I enjoy thrillers and wish I had time to develop my ability more.

No comments:

Post a Comment