Thursday, October 13, 2022

Mrs. Claus and Other Stories

I think Jen Psaki, the former press secretary for Biden, is Monique Walker and Kiesza. She has red hair like Kiesza. She is a genius and knows stuff that is normally deeply unconscious. When I watch videos, they will start talking unconscious. She makes herself light up like she knows something exciting. Sometimes I can hear them say something. Though she is a tomboy that comes as a guy, she thinks she is a woman there. The way she is coming is a heavy playboy bunny, that was typical for everyone white or light-skinned. They are special enough to turn large and black. If you not special, you need to be more good. And being good inside, where your heart is, that was more special and smart. So, where I am natural, I am not that big. If you are not being good you are special on the inside, it makes you lighter-skinned so you can still be special and black. I am dark-skinned, but I am young and not that big. Jen Psaki is going to turn into a woman where she is Peyton Manning and Brett LaFarve. I think she is also Sheryl Crow. 

Lauryn is also Lisa on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air and Tony Braxton. She comes just so black. What I found out that was special about her was that where she is the most good, she is only from the 1970s. She was Debra Laws. That is very unusual. Normally, you are not that modern there. It is special in the 1800s. There is a smart reason why people live there or they could live in a more modern time. Everyone that lives there has to think they are special and not good there.

I found out I am Michelle Pfeiffer, Cameron Diaz, Sigourney Weaver, Leslie Mann, Olivia Newton-John, and Farrah Faucett. I think my soulmate is Paul Rudd. That was so funny in the 'I Could Never be Your Woman" movie when he puts his picture on my screensaver as Michelle Pfeiffer. His picture is in my wallet. He is like that in real life. I am excited unconscious. I look like I am in the Rapture when I live some of those lives. I hope the Rapture is soon. I ask what does that mean and I can't hear my answer. I just did not know my name and am glad I know more now. I was also Cate Blanchett, Kelly Martin (The Face on the Milk Carton), Mrs. Duggar, Grandma Moses, and in Crocodile Dundee. I am getting closer to figuring this out. I think that is me. I had a double mastectomy as Joanna Kerns. I think I normally die of breast cancer where I am that light-skinned. So, I am watching to see if I have cancer as Valerie Plame. 

I am not the real Pippy Longstocking or Anne of Green Gables. I am not sure who Anne of Green is. I was not Alicia Keys, Mya, Raven, Shanice ("I Love Your Smile" 90s song), Anne Hathaway, Lady Gaga, Sandra Bullock, Cindy Crawford, Julia Roberts, or Gloria Estefan. I think they are all Shanice. Where I am a black woman (LaToya), I come eight times that way. I was not famous that many times to be good and special I am dark-skinned and black. I have seen myself when I am not famous only twice. I come one time as Jasmine. I am more natural and so black. I have more weight as LaToya. I come one time as a black guy (Harlem Fetty). I come ten times black, each time I have a mind and a body that is black. It is not that good black to come only that many times that way. A blacker way to come is for all of you to be a black woman. 

I have dreams from where I am Grandma Moses. Aileen. I say I am going to be Mrs. Claus. I married Santa Claus in the future. I wanted to be good sharpshooter like Annie Oakley. I am from the real 1800s, western frontier, land of opportunity. Larger than life. I have a thick southern accent. I was granny in the Beverly Hillbillies. Notice, my clothes look funny like they are not from the 60s. When I am not good I am Grandma Moses, I find chicken and dumplins at the supermarket that I normally can't find. I cook my food from scratch over a wood burning stove. My husband made our house with his own two hands. I sit in my rocking chair on the porch rockin' real easy like. I have smart cooking ideas sometimes I think are from there. I make sparkling beverages with Sprite and orange juice. And, I'm going to 1849 when I leave here. There's gold in them thar hills. I'll be coming round the mountain when I come riding six white horses. Ain't never seen nothin like it. Larger than life. The view of canyons in the Wild West at sunset. They are beautiful. 

When I go to Heaven as Ruby (Ruby Bridges from Brown vs. Board of Education), I am going to see the North Pole. I am black little girl named Ruby close to where I am here. I live in the eternal 1950s. I looked like myself when I was five. I have pictures of myself and where I was Keke Palmer. I look so similar to Ruby Bridges. I was also in Annie (2014). I am very mature where I am a child. I am older mentally. It is smart to come as a child. 

I think Orthodox Jews that dress in traditional clothes look like they did in the 1800's. They did not change after Abe Lincoln was President. They still know Hebrew? It is such an ancient language. It looks like they time traveled and are not from this time. They may be ancient Hebrew to still know such an old language. The languages of Babylon and Philistine are forgotten. Maybe they saw Moses cross the Red Sea? Who knows. These people that are so traditional and go to war over religion look ancient. Look at Saudi Arabians. They still dress so traditional like they did in ancient times. They look like they time traveled. Maybe they are ancient. They did not move to America like everyone more modern. It is easy for their soulmate to find them if they have come again. They still dress like they did in their first life and live in the same country. They still have a queen in England? They look like they time travel. 

I think I am cheesy since I got older where I was light-skinned/white. I tell myself I am cheesy. I look crazy as Joanna Kerns. I was so excited about being in the Rapture. I look special and light-skinned in the Parent Trap with Dennis Quaid. I play their mother. I say he is such a special husband and father. I am so lucky. I have a house like the one in the movie in the future. I wear special white jackets clothes over my white dresses. My house looks like a dream house. It has a spiral staircase. In a cheesy voice: I married Dennis Quaid! 

No comments:

Post a Comment