Sunday, October 9, 2022

What's Next

This is me thinking things over and trying to explain my theory more to myself (where I am awake I do not understand how things are certain): I have a crazy theory: The things that will happen in the future certainly do. Just think backwards. Things are coming towards you for sure in the fabric of space and time. Those things that are yet to happen were just about to and often definitely going to happen. My certainty principle theory argues that this certainty makes it predictable. If you do not understand the trends in the stock market, then write an equation that describes what has and is happening so you can find out what is coming next. It is not about equations for me, it is about seeing the pattern. Think about time travel. We are slowly traveling through time on this planet one year at a time every year around the sun. This planet travels faster than a rocket around the sun. If we grasp the theory of e = mc^2, we could skip to the future or to where there is no time at all (go eternal). You need to travel at the speed of light to time travel fast. What if you could? Open your mind to the idea. See what is certainly happening next. It's the chance of a lifetime. Do things you messed up over again. Never miss a moment. There are so many possibilities. One day I may just figure it out. It may dawn on me. I just know it's true. The certainty principle is more than fiction. (I think that would be good in a book). You never know. This could be the day I remember...how to prove my theory. Those are more of my thoughts. It helps me to think backwards from the future to before events happened. They were coming. You set yourself up with decisions you made for things to happen. I think everything is predictable though. You just have to fine tune your equations. I am nerdy about equations in my sleep. It's how God knows everything. It is all so definite in stone how it is going to happen. He can time travel and find out it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment