Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Jesus, Our Hope in Life and Death

I am so extremely special like everyone that I have a cure for all kinds of diseases and problems in my immune system that is deeply unconscious. I have a cure for all the STDS that I have never caught although my water and air is not clean that I am using. I am so smart in my sleep that I could revive myself if I died the way I started my heart cells in utero. I don't know how I ever got here, but I could do it again if I died. Then, the way I could come back after I died. I used to not believe in people living multiple lives because that was how I was Christian. But, being that smart makes it possible that I could have lived before. I think I have seen myself on TV time traveling. People who have my face down to the eyes, nose, and mouth. I am petite and black. I am normally not that old before I die. I have stopped my biological clock and am not aging. I do not want to get that big and black. I do not think it is special for how smart I am. Looking at famous people, I think I have lived before. I died four times. I have plans for if I die a fifth time or if I am raptured like the Bible promises. This is a possibility. If I am changed in an instant like the Bible describes, I have plans for how I want to be changed. I am so smart I would help change myself. It would all be waking up if I were to be turned smarter or die. People who have my face: Keke Palmer. She looks just like me with a little weight. Aaliyah looks even more like me. I normally die in a car crash. Cars and buses almost hit me when I am crossing the street. Over my life it has sometimes been crazy when I was driving. Waking up in heaven, you will remember your life that was unconsciously stored in your brain. You have all these memories to watch to catch up. I have this scanner that looks really high tech where I am DNA that scans people's bone structure for matches with mine. It is uncanny. Keke Palmer and Aaliyah have my face. I think I have already been Aaliyah. I have not been the tall one in SWV. That is how I look after I turn black. I think I will be famous one day after I finish this life. I think my dying before is why so much of my brain is starting to wake up. Maybe, this is my last normal life. I will probably be on my way to Heaven after this one. I think I am going to the year 5037 and Jupiter. It looks like Earth on another world. I live in Los Angeles. My mind lives at the center of the earth on that planet. It looks like the movie Avatar. Avatars are dinosaurs. There are dinosaurs in the movie too. There are dinosaurs where my mind is going. Some of these movies look so real like someone saw the future and was thinking what I was: that could be a bestseller here.

No comments:

Post a Comment