Thursday, October 13, 2022

Everybody Falls in Love

Falling in love is a really smart genius. You may have taken a year to think about it, but when you realize you are in love it happens in a moment. It like like in the movie "When Harry Met Sally." He was not sure he was in love with Sally for most of the movie although it made a lot of sense. When he realized it, it ran to tell her he felt differently. It is like something dawned on him. My spirit lets me know I am happily married to my soulmate. I was or will be Behati Prinsloo. That is my spirit there, and I have married Adam Levine. I am so happy there. I am special black somewhere else and needed to be from Namibia. So, I think that is so special. We are living in Los Angeles. I am always smiling so much around him. He makes me extremely happy. My soulmate is so smart. He went to several ivy league schools (like as John Legend). The main part of him is that black: how he is as TI, the rapper. I thought it was good I was light-skinned at first, but it is special black to come many colors black. I am not sure it is the blackest, but it is not going to be that good. I come light- and dark-skinned. I am not Diane Keaton until the future. I have already been Valerie Plame, Judith Light from "Who's the Boss?" and Johanna Kerns from "Growing Pains." I am so excited in the 1980s as Joanna Kerns. I talk about being in the Rapture. We will see. I do not know when I am in the Rapture. I dream about time travelling to the Rapture like I heard when it was in my sleep. When I get close, I time travel to a certain sidewalk in my dreams. I am still at ECU or I go there again. I time travel to a certain spot and disappear. So, I have my back up plan in case I do not die again. Maybe I am in the Rapture. I am ready to go. I look just like the part of my soulmate I am going to live with except I am dark-skinned. He is Steven Tyler from Aerosmith. He looks like he did in 1973. I am going to Christmas Day in the future. I cannot wait to wake up. Maybe other couples have similar plans. I have not found out yet. I am still being good like a normal person here. It is special to come one time and live like you are not that smart.

I did not cheat on my soulmate as Jada Pinkett. He is also August Alsina. I am not good with this in my sleep. I have left my soulmate one place and married him again somewhere else. I did this as Nicole Kidman. My soulmate is Tom Cruise, Bruce Willis, and Keith Urban. I got the hook up there where I'm a spirit. I think I was married to Bruce Willis as Meg Ryan. I look like myself spiritual: I have blond hair and am petite before I turn special and wake up where I am Meg Ryan, Nicole Kidman, and Avril Lavigne. I have found out more people I am not. I am not Beyonce, Lauryn Hill, Missy Elliot, Ellen Degeneres, Fergie, Pink, Kelly Clarkson and many more people. I think they are the same person though. Her name is Lauryn. She is blacker than me. She is making things black that are normally white like the sound of a whistle in "Upgrade U." I am not Brandy, Mary J. Blige, or Monica. I think these are different people. Brandy's eyes are too far apart to be me (so she can have more personality). She looks significantly different, and I can rule her out. I am not a lot of people. 

My song "What the Hell" that I sung as Avril Lavigne. It has an arpeggio in it like how they sang in the 1700s. I have a small tiara in my hair that on the side in "Smile." Nobody is wearing tiaras now. I am dressed up like I'm from the 1700s in "Love Story" as Taylor Swift. I do not know what time I am from for sure there. I have a pastel colored phone with a 50s style for going conscious. I live 1700s in the future. There is air conditioning and other modern conveniences. I am turning more special. I found out I was more people that was smarter to know this year. I found out Kieza is Monique Walker from Hezekiah Walker's Love Fellowship Choir. She is going to be that black. She lead the song "Second Chance." She is so special like a playboy bunny with weight and so black. She is really smart. She voice sounds black in "Hideaway." I had to listen closely and think about it, but it is a black voice. She has hip hop dancing in her video. She was in En Vogue in the 1990s. She is the tallest one in "Hold on to your Love." I am not in that group. I am always checking so I do not have a crush on myself. She is fair-skinned with red hair.

I know something cool where I was in "Growing Pains" (Joanna Kerns). I wish I was conscious. My soulmate is Tony Danza. I got to work with him. I am so happily married to Michael J. Fox although he has Parkinson's. We have been married over 20 years. In the future, I marry Conan O'Brien. I am Liza O'Brien. Conan is so funny. I look crazy now as Jada Pinkett, but I am married to my soulmate there (Will Smith). I have not been Jada yet. That is me after I am Jasmine. I do not think I have married my soulmate where I am natural and black yet. I was special in the 1990s. That is how I am going to always look. It was smart to look crazy and not good sometimes. I am unwilling. I thought a lot of people were evil as Avril Lavigne. I have not been Diane Keaton yet. I think that is me way in the future. I have married Steve Martin where I live in the future. I think I am awake and just became conscious in Home Alone. I am Kevin's mother and his father is my soulmate in the movie. I do not know how many times I come. I could have come many times with one part of myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment