Monday, October 10, 2022

Millions in my Bank Account

It’s 2:28 am when I writing this, but I remembered something! Consider the possibilities: what’s possible and what could happen. Then, consider the most likely possibilities specifically for you. One of the most likely possibilities certainly will happen. Reason dictates this and natural law. I might be a genius with statistical probability on my right side, deeply unconscious. Get smart to see the future with statistics and probability. I know what’s probable, and you can use this to know what happens. What is probable for you may be different than for other people. You can make decisions that make something unusual likely, but what is the most likely always happens. Sometimes it gets tricky pinpointing what is the most likely for a person.

I think I speak French in my sleep. I was trying to sing songs in French by Celine Dion. My pronunciation is excellent without taking lessons. I think I would have millions in my bank account if I woke up all of my brain. I do stock tips like in the movie Limitless. I talk about it on Facebook, how I am going to invest in the nuclear reactors in France and England and how it will be worth a fortune. They have recreated nuclear fusion. I got so many ways I am going to make a fortune. I dream about rapping like TI about making millions giving stock tips and like Lil' Wayne counting all day like a clock on a wall (all my money). Nuclear fusion energy is cheap and clean energy. Everyone is going to switch to it when they find out it is cheaper. I am not good with writing on my left side. I would need help if that was all that was awake. My right brain is writing my papers. I speak Spanish and English in my sleep. I think my left brain plays the violin. I wanted to learn to play awake to be myself actualized. It helps me to think to myself "i can play violin" so I agree with myself in sleep. I want to learn R&B violin music like the violin in Keyshia Cole's "Shoulda Let You Go" song. My DNA, I have seen a picture of it in my dreams. It is a small version of what I am supposed to look like. It looks like me, but I am smarter. I am very black. I have a black voice. I speak three languages and play violin. I write hit songs and make millions in the stock market. If I were awake, I could be famous. My DNA has plans to turn myself black and talks about being just so black. I do not wear glasses. I think I can correct my vision there. I have the wrong eye curvatures right now and it is making me near sighted, but my DNA has plans for the right one. I am not following my instructions right now. I am a little crazy. I think I can time travel. I dream about going faster than the speed of light and going backwards and forwards in time. I just start running in my dreams. I run faster than a car. I did everything so fast time traveling. I think you need to time travel to get to heaven. It is in the future. My genius will wake up if I die. Everything that is special asleep and awake will be in tact. I will go home. I remember what year and planet my heaven is on there. I will wake up and go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment