Monday, October 10, 2022

Cellular Reconstruction

My vocal chords have turned blacker over the last two years. I can make myself talk black on cue. However, it sounds crazy if I go on for too long. So, I will wait until I turn so black that is all I can do. My DNA can make my cells blacker, reconstructing my body from a cellular level. Every so often, my whole body is replaced with new cells. I could replace them with black ones. Black ones are 17-20% white. Right now, I am more African than I plan to always be, but it is black to be African. They are about 80% African and 20% white. I have seen pictures of an extensive plan to turn my body and brain black so my thoughts are in a black voice, and am smart with black vocabulary. I am a black genius that is smart enough to turn myself black all of a sudden if I were to die in an accident. I would time travel my body to make it look normal to a place where no one is watching me and leave. You never know how long someone was there around you. They could have only been there for a few minutes when it looked like years if they time traveled and are from the future. It is like what Dr. Michio Kaku talks about online: possible technologies through scientific advancements in the future. My eyes will be turned blacker so I won't need glasses. I am changing my face structure and spine to walk blacker. I saw a plan of my body from 365 degrees with my hands extended out. I will see what happens in the future, but I go on about my extensive plans if I were to die and how I will get to the better place I am going. Imagine if your DNA woke up, you could reconstruct your body to look how you want it to. One day, I think it will wake up if it is that smart. 

Currently, I am not quite smart enough to help myself live better. I am getting so close though. I wonder if I will be smart enough for things to change every year. I wrote a lot of hit songs and two books that I think are really good ones. A lot of my ideas are based on real scientific reasoning. I think that made the books better. They are good enough to make into movies. My stock tip about nuclear fusion will not help me until the nuclear fusion facilities are built and people transition to it. Nuclear fusion will be way cheaper than electricity. They will be able to produce so much of it, they will sell it at a cheap price. It's definitely the way to go. They will not be completed for many years. I practice air violin with musicians on You Tube for Winter, The Four Seasons by Vivaldi. It helps my brain to position my hands to play the same notes as them. I wonder about it. Maybe I play hip hop violin unconscious. Speaking French only helps me if I am fluent. I am not that awake to speak fluently in French. I correct my pronunciation so it sounds like a native from Paris. I learn to pronounce all the words like they do in France. My right brain is creative with Spanish, so my left brain speaks a language too to complement my right side. I am not that good with languages on that side. 

I understand people who do not believe a lot of what I say. I have not proven my theories or beliefs to them. So, that is normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment