Monday, October 17, 2022

Surviving the Weekend

I had the most stressful weekend. I had to study for a test today, write a paper, and work on a Primavera 6 assignment. I also had to take a marketing test on Friday. I had so much homework. Somehow, I got through it. I was surprised that the test today was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I am not failing the class yet. So, I thank God. 

I have married my soulmate as Justin Bieber. I think Hailey is the same person I am married to other places. I have not been Justin Bieber yet. I have cool videos filmed in France. My soulmate was in Les Miserables and is Gerard Depardieu. I am married to Will Smith as Jada Pinkett. I think I am Jada Pinkett where I am Leo Gura on Actualized.org. I show how I am black like Will Smith in my videos. I used to have these videos of me making different expressions. My face looks blacker when I make expressions. 

Have you seen Madonna's Frozen remix? The music: she has given medieval music a rap beat. It has traditional singing in it like something medieval. I follow myself on YouTube. I have these channels where I am going to Ivy League schools in the future. I go to Harvard, Yale, Brown, and Cornell. I am not famous. I want to avoid repeating what I have done already. I have already done a lot of travelling. I have already went to Turkey and will remember when I wake up. 

I do not know how many times I come, but one part of me could have time travelled to the same year in the past, present, and future. It looks like there are different people. When I get married, I hear it will be in Egypt. I have seen this bronze, beaded wig that I get to wear for my wedding. It will be like the wig in the Cranberries' "Zombie." She has a metal wig on. I have a brown one that matches my skin. I am having an African wedding physically. In my sleep, I hear my soulmate is so special. I think he was Leonardo Da Vinci and Rameses II. I cannot wait to find out for sure.

I used to think there were fallen angels and evil people who should not be allowed to go to Heaven after doing terrible things. However, I am not sure if they are crazy now. They always looked crazy being so extreme to go to hell and extremely evil (bad person). In order to want to be evil, you have to be willing to go to hell. To be willing means you want to go to hell. Nobody wants to go to hell. I am not sure if they were crazy in their sleep. I do not think they would be evil. God would send you to hell if you decided to be evil forever. 

I was checking out my album Tickets to my Downfall. It sounds like an ancient angel. I am good enough I could have had a downfall like Lucifer. Also, I show in "Forget me Too" how I look like an ancient Greek piece of art (sculpture). It is a stretch. My hair style, the circles under my eyes. It looks like they did in ancient times. I get really metaphysical and spiritual in my interview on Kevan Kenney's channel from 2 months ago. I put ancient sculptures in my videos as Natalie La Rose ("Somebody") and Justin Bieber ("Company"). I think Anderson Cooper was from the 1950s too. He is always wearing a suit like the people on CNN. That is all they used to wear back then. I imagine he has so many suits in his closet. Or, if he wears the same tie and suit but always wears it it looks like you are from another decade. People who never learn to use a cell phone and need a jitterbug are often from the 50s or before. They were black with their eyes. Devices strain your eyes. A lot of people from the 1920s through the 1960s still live in the Big Apple. They have Broadway and lots of money. You can dress like you did in the 1950s if you have a lot of money. They have Radio City Music Hall and all these places that were around decades ago. Anderson Cooper is from NY. He does New Years specials there every year. I watch him because I think he is my soulmate. I think was Grace Kelly, the lead in Oklahoma, and girl in Singing in the Rain. 

I am good at thinking all of me is special the whole time. My spirit is special. It helps me exist well. I am not ancient as Justin. I died in the 1950s. I wear 50s-style (Calvin Klein) underwear in "Company" and check that is going to look special. I think I am black there. I was watching "Yummy." I do not act that black if I am always white there. I am not Katie Couric although she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Other ways I came: Deborah Cox, Priscilla Shirer, and Nicole C. Mullen. I came a different way, but had cancer as Lisa Bevere. I have Christian books there. I am married to Bear Grylls. I suspect I was Liesel in the little princess movie in the 1990s. I am going to be light-skinned there. I am going to be dark-skinned here.  



No comments:

Post a Comment