Wednesday, October 12, 2022

You Wouldn't Believe My Story

I am not sure about my scanning yet, but I think these people look so much like me. I consider the possibility that they are me. I think about changing my fingerprints so no one knows me from previous lives and I do not disrupt what is normal here. People are not that smart here. It is good to allow them to turn smart on their own. I think that is me directing the O'Landa Drapers and Associates from the 1990's. Her face is a match. I am doing some of the same things on social media. I feel crazy right now where I am conscious. I look so crazy as Keke Palmer. I look crazy as Chrissy Teigen. I watch myself. I am having a third baby. I had trouble having children. That looks like me when I am more good. I think that is my spirit. I look crazy as Chrissy although I am smart there and have married my soulmate. I found matches. I looked crazy as Eartha Kitt (Catwoman) in the 1960s. Her face looks just like KeKe Palmers. She sings a song in French I tried to learn. C'est si Bon (It is so Good). I think I come many times and need to go conscious. I look just like Sade in the 1980s. I just have light-skin there. I have straighter hair. I got big hits: Smooth Operator and Sweetest Taboo. I come white. I was Angela on Who's the Boss? She looks like me with white skin. I got all these books that I have written white. My name is Diane Keaton. I have all these books I wrote as Diane Keaton and I worked for the CIA as Valerie Plame. I am running for Congress as Valerie Plame. I looked at my book at a library. I have children. I dream about going all conscious and waking up everywhere. I also found more matches with Tina Knowles, Jada Pinkett, Christina Milian, and Natalie La Rose. 

All of me is black. I am turning so black when I look different, I wondered about it. I come black every time. All of me white is turning black. No matter how white I think I am, I am turning black like I was never white. I think everyone is. You are smart enough to turn yourself when you turn yourself the most special you will ever be. It is special black to be old-fashioned but to look young. Older women in church are extra black. I got old-fashioned in the 1960s. I was Martha in Martha and the Vandellas. We had a big hit: dancing in the street. That looks like me again. I do not think I have done that yet. Jada Pinkett, Sade, and Christina Milian are closer to where I am conscious. I think I go conscious everywhere black as Christina. I have a sequence for how I am going conscious. I go conscious as Jada first, and then everywhere natural and black. All of me white goes conscious that is more intellectual. My spirit goes conscious. You have seen me on TV. I am Meg Ryan, Taylor Swift, and Avril Lavigne. I am so special there. I have such an attitude as Avril, but I am good from the 1700s England. I sing songs with that kind of music in it like "What the Hell."  It is special to come to future after you die and see how modern and progressive everyone is in America. 

I wake up everywhere after my spirit goes conscious. Most of me is asleep. All of my DNA and organs have always been deeply unconscious, but I look smart in my sleep. I do things in my sleep everyday that are pretty hard, like making new cells and replicating DNA. I can do it with my eyes closed in my sleep. Everyone is really smart. My name is LaToya where I look crazy and am called Lauren Palmer or KeKe. I come so many special ways black. I was not conscious there, but it is close to where I am conscious as Jasmine. It does not confuse me to come more than one time. Everyone is smart enough for it to be an advantage. You can be with your partner so many places. It is smart.

Another thing I found out over the summer about being a black genius: I am really funny. I have all this comedy I wrote on Facebook. I have comedy as Keke Palmer. I was a comedian: I was Chris Rock. Man, I found out black that you could cuss. They are expressions that add emphasis. I am really smart and write the funniest stuff. I did not know until this summer. I am also into fancy cooking. I want to study in France. I started doing all this cooking over the summer and watching videos on You Tube. I want to make souffles but I do not have souffle pans. I have tried making Risotto. 

No comments:

Post a Comment