Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Overwhelmed

I am more overwhelmed than ever this year. It looks like my classes are harder than they have ever been. I just expected them to stay hard. I barely made it this far. I am way right-brained. I was concerned about passing my classes. I went to a school of Science and Math, but I did not think there were that many math geniuses in NC when I applied. I thought it was a regular magnate school. I graduated somehow, but I do not think I am the most left-brained person in the world. I had high SAT scores and could do a lot of math. I was interested in biology at the time. I think it was a good experience looking back, but I think I barely made it this far in college. Professors were smart and made things easy. I came up to their level barely in classes like geology and physics. I was surprised. College level work is harder than what we had in high school. 

I struggle in school. I am not good at school in general. The stuff I am good at, no one requires you to be. I am in a hurry to get out and hope I graduate before I get out of college. The only degree I think I could complete is construction management. All the majors are so hard. I started a business administration minor to help me with business because I am not good at it. I am not good at marketing or making sales. I hope they can teach me some smart pointers to help me. I was surprised I could do some construction management stuff that other people do not want to do. Maybe there is a demand out there. I think it will be hard for me to find a job that I can keep even if I become qualified. I am not good with people. I do not think I could make it through law school now though I was interested in it in 2016 when I went to NC Central. It is too much pressure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment