Wednesday, October 12, 2022

A Spirit is a Heart

My spirit is my heart. I am special about falling in love and knew who my soulmate was before the rest of myself. I am deeply natural--I came physical and turned into a spirit. I am always going to live in the physical dimension. I live in Heaven on Earth like in the Bible. The New Jerusalem is coming down to Earth. I am a natural person. I am Keke Wyatt  (to see what I look like now) and I was Etta James to be special and old-fashioned. I come all kinds of special ways. I am 37 and will always look that age. It is special black to be mature in your late 30s. It is natural with my husband though I am a spirit. All of me is a genius. It is natural to be that smart. You are smart enough to make yourself extra natural. I come as Taylor Swift in the future. I haven't been Taylor yet. My voice is so deep and rich like I am turning black. I try to understand it: Why does my spirit have such a deep voice? I see myself gaining weight as Natalie Grant. I am acting really black there too for a spirit. It is being good to gain weight. So, you can still be a black spirit with weight. I need to be good where I am physical. I am not that old always and I am not that big. 

I think white people are light-skinned and have good hair. They come the same colors as black people do. You can tell they are black when they get it wet. It looks like they put grease in it. Their hair is normally not that straight. It has a little wave like light-skinned black hair. They should not have any trouble turning that black. 

I am not Judith Light. I come more than one time. Judith Light was never me where I am Jasmine. I am the same person and look similar whether I am light- or dark-skinned. In case this blog is too smart, I have not proven a lot of my claims. I look more like CeCe Winans in the O'Landa Drapers. 

It is important to consider how you come before getting married so you don't marry yourself. I think it is safe for me to stay single. I am not sure about the ways I come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment