Saturday, October 1, 2022

My Love for Songwriting

When I am writing, I usually am searching for a great chord or melody. I keep changing up how I sing different words that are think are a good idea for a song until I find a good way to sing it. So, for one of my songs I thought dangerous was a good idea to describe being in love. I kept singing the lines I wrote different ways until it had a great sound and catchy melody. It's really cool when I find a hit melody. The way I know it is a hit is it is extremely good. It gets people's attention. It stands out. You do not get tired of singing it. You want to sing it over and over. I am into nice sound. I listen to what is coming out and think of ways to improve my songs and make them sound like the latest music. I can write especially for different artists. I listen to what kind of music they have out and write another song like what is selling for them. I just change the lyrics and beat up for that artist. They may be selling dance songs with fast beats. So, I write a dance song. I think that would help my songs sell better if someone famous sung my songs. I wish I could get a songwriting contract. It is a long shot, but I would love to just write short songs and get paid for hit music. It does not take me that long to write songs once my ideas start flowing. They are like poems. Most of mine are not that good, but it is worth it when you find a hit melody. I usually think of a good song idea I want to write about. Once, I compose the way I want to sing the song, I normally sing it into my phone or laptop and write the rest of the lyrics. I get lyrics and a chorus going, and I've got most of the song. Sometimes, you can start with a chorus. A strong chorus or strong lyrics can make the song a hit. Everything would be as strong as possible. So, I attack from different angles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment