Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Over the Top Special

Something I found out about Shanice that was probably a highlight for her life: she is not white. All of her white is Indian, and when she turns black she has beautiful brown skin where she was white. The darkest place you come white may be how dark all of you white is. I hear she was dark-skinned like Lauryn. I am not totally sure, but a lot of people think they are turning black with color if they could get a tan. She was so special light-skinned. She was from France and is in Christine and the Queens. She was not that good inside and did not come many times. She was black enough to marry some of the blackest people. However, something was not encouraging. She did not want to exist. I heard she thought she was evil, but no one really is. She found out she was mostly good living forever unless she was blacker. 

I think I found another couple that exists besides me. They look really good on television. I am not going to say their names. However, I had not thought about it for a while until today. I think I will have friends in the future when I go to Heaven. 

Do you know how black it is to be from ancient Egypt? They are so black when they turn black. They can dance like in "Do You Remember the Time?" video from the 90s. They break dance as they exist from nothing. Everyone is so over the top special. There is a lot to want to live for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment