Thursday, October 6, 2022

The Easy Way

My past professors made their class easy. I did not cheat. They see the subjects easy and could teach an easy way to do everything that they had already figured out. Sometimes, you need to make things easy for yourself or find an easy way to do hard things to become good. Making things easy for yourself is smart. My past professors often tried to keep everything as fair and easy as possible. It was not smart to make things complicated if it was not necessary. How easy could this be? They always tried to keep it that way. The way I got the grades I did in community college was not having pop quizzes. They were not necessary to prove my competence in the subjects. The tests were difficult and timed. They were open note, but you did not have time to look at all your notes. In physics, my professor gave many opportunities to prove competence. He gave many different kinds of problems and ways to calculate your average to show your strengths. This gave people a chance and helped them do well without making the class too easy. You still had to solve a lot of hard problems. Sometimes, I look for what is easy about a class. There was usually a way to pass before. I had to see what was easy about it. In geology, my professor used a lot of definitions in his tests. I needed to get every point I could that way. They added up. We still had to identify rocks, which was really hard. However, everything in the class was not that hard. The easy way was my way every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment